Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Songs That Are Currently Rocking My World

Hello,

I'm writing this blog because I included "The House That Built Me" on an earlier blog. Some songs that are currently rocking my world or iTunes or my iPod reminded me of.  Enjoy.

I love me some Sugarland, "Baby Girl":



Rascal Flatts "What Hurts The Most", just one of their many amazing songs:



Reel Big Fish "Sell Out":



American Bang's "Wild and Young":



Seether's "Fur Cue":



Dragonette's "Pick Up The Phone":



Madonna's "Papa Don't Preach":



The Black Keys "Tighten Up": (What a great video.)



The Black Keys "Next Girl":



"I feel so unsure as I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor". One of my favorite lines ever from a song. George Michael's "Careless Whisper":



80's Madonna was the best:



yesistillamthemusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites