Monday, April 27, 2015

themusicaddict's 40 Greatest and Best Songs of U2 Part 1: 40-28

Hello,

I spent way more time on this than I should have, but it's now complete. Over the course of 3 blogs I'm going to countdown what I think U2's Top 40 songs of all-time. Comments from people agreeing and disagreeing with me, as always, are welcome. Number in parenthesis is my grade for that song on a scale from 1-10. As it was all those years ago with Bo Derek, 10s are the best. Also in parenthesis the CD each song came from.

40) "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses" (6, "Achtung Baby"):


39) "Love Rescue Me" (6):


38) "God, Part 2" (6.5, "Rattle and Hum"):


37) "Gone" (6.5, "Pop")


36) "I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight": (6.5, "No Line On The Horizon"):


35) "Acrobat" (6.5, "Achtung Baby"):



34) "The Sweetest Thing" (7, "Best of 1980-1990"):



33) "Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of" (7, "All That You Can't Leave Behind"):



32) "In A Little While" (7, "All That You Can't Leave Behind"):



31) "New York" (7.5, "All That You Can't Leave Behind")



30) "All I Want Is You" (8, "Rattle and Hum"):


29) "All Because of You" (8, "How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb"):



28) "Bad" (Live at Live Aid) (8, "Unforgettable Fire"):


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites