Sunday, June 21, 2015

The Dominating D's Part 2: The Dixie Chicks and Duran Duran (Finished June 29th, 2015)

Hello,

Originally I was going to shove most of the great songs of The Doors, Def Leppard, Dio, The Dixie Chicks, Duran Duran and Depeche Mode all into one blog. But that would have made a ridiculously long blog, so I have broken that down into multiple blogs. This blog is dedicated to the great songs of The Dixie Chicks and Duran Duran. As I write this blog on this Sunday night, I'm in a Duran Duran mood. That's why I'm starting with them. I saw them in concert at Wolf Mountain in Park City. This was when they were on their comeback tour, quite simply they were amazing.

"A View To A Kill":


"A View To A Kill" (Live)


"Rio":


I love this song so much! "Ordinary World":


The other amazing ballad from their comeback CD, the so-called "Wedding Album", this is "Come Undone":


"Girls On Film":


"Is There Something I Should Know":


"Hungry Like The Wolf":


"Hungry Like The Wolf" (Live):


"Union of the Snake":


"The Reflex":


"The Wild Boys":


"Notorious":


"Save A Prayer":


The Dixie Chicks 

"Everybody Knows":


"I Hope":


"You Were Mine":


"Hole In My Head":


"Ready To Run":


"Not Ready To Make Nice":


"Baby Hold On":


"Wide Open Spaces":


"Sin Wagon":


"Without You":


"Cold Day In July":


"Don't Waste Your Heart":


"Cowboy Take Me Away":


"Let 'Er Rip":



"Once You've Loved Somebody":



Now this is just a great song: "Loving Arms":



"Landslide":


Yes, I realize I didn't include "Goodbye Earl". A great song, but the Dixie Chicks have many other great but lesser known songs. I wanted to give those songs some love.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites