Sunday, June 7, 2015

themusicaddict's Top 100 + iTunes Countdown Part 10: Songs Tied For 15th, 12th and 10th

Hello,

This is the continuing top 100 + most played songs in my iTunes library. This is a no longer a living list. I spent over 3 hours on June 6th finalizing these iTunes countdown blogs. After spending all that time on it, I'm locked this blog. These songs are tied for 15th, 12th and 10th place for most played songs on my iTunes. Occasionally I'll post a bonus video, if I do so I'll list it as a bonus song. For this blog I added 3 more Band Perry songs. I'm so very excitedly going to see them in concert on July 25th.

In () is what the song was ranked on my iTunes countdown roughly one year ago. Debut obviously means it's that songs first time in my iTunes countdown.

Tied for 15th Place with 37 listens:

15) LMFAO (featuring Lauren Bennett) "Party Rock" (Tied for 11th):


15) U2 and B.B. King's "When Love Comes To Town" (Tied for 22nd):


Tied for 12th Place with 38 listens:

12) The Band Perry "If I Die Young" (Tied for 19th Place)


Bonus song: my current favorite The Band Perry song "Done":


Bonus song: "You Lie":



Bonus song, and finally the Brandy Clark written song "Better Dig Two":


12) Chicago's "Alive Again" (Tied for 22nd Place):



12) Justin Bieber's "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" (10th Place):


Tied for 10th Place with 39 listens:

10) One Republic's "Apologize" (Tied for 11th Place):



10) Taylor Swift's "Should've Said No" (Tied for 13th Place):


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites