Saturday, June 13, 2015

The Best of the Awesome A's: Best Song(s) of Artists Whose Name Starts With A Part 2: Avicii, Adam Ant & America + More (FInished June 14th, 2015)

Hello,

I was only going to pick 10 artists to find their best songs, but after going through my iTunes I realized I hadn't written down Aerosmith and Arcade Fire. Here are the best songs for 17 artists whose names begins with the letter A. I may or may not add other A artists as I go through this process.

Why did I pick at least 17 artists for each blog? I have no idea why, it just felt right. Let's begin with some Avicii. I just couldn't pick one song between "Wake Me Up" and "Shame On Me":



Christina Aguilera's "Genie In A Bottle", her first big hit is still her best song:


Joan Armatrading's "The Weakness In Me":


American Authors "Home":


The Arctic Monkeys' "I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor":


Ace of Base's "Don't Turn Around":



Ashes Remain's "On My Own":



Paula Abdul's "Straight Up":



"Cold Hearted":



One of my all-time favorite songs. America's "Sister Golden Hair":



American Bang's "Wild and Young":



Arrested Development's "Mr. Wendal":



"Tennessee":



Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up":



Ambrosia's "Biggest Part Of Me":



Trace Adkins' "(This Ain't) No Thinkin' Thing":



Ryan Adams "New York New York":



Acid House Kings "This Heart Is A Stone":



Adam Ant "Desperate But Not Serious":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites