Sunday, June 7, 2015

themusicaddict's Top 100 + iTunes Countdown Part 11: The Top 9 Songs

Hello,

This is the continuing top 100 + most played songs in my iTunes library. This is a no longer a living list. I spent over 3 hours on June 6th, 2015 finalizing these iTunes countdown blogs. After spending all that time on it, I've locked this blog. These are the Top 9 most played songs on my iTunes. As always I presented each song with a video. Occasionally I'll post a bonus video, if I do so I'll list it as a bonus song.

In () is what the song was ranked on my iTunes countdown roughly one year ago. Debut obviously means it's that songs first time in my iTunes countdown.

These four Taylor Swift songs are tied for 6th place with 41 listens. I'm ranking them in order of how much I like them, from less good to the best.

6) "Fifteen" (This is one of my least favorite Taylor Swift songs, but still a decent song.) (Tied for 7th Place):


6) "Teardrops On My Guitar" (Tied for 5th Place):


6) "Picture To Burn" (Tied for 7th Place):


One of my favorite of Miss Swift's songs. 6) "Our Song" (Tied for 7th Place):


5) Jan & Dean "Dead Man's Curve" (Alone In 4th Place)


Tied for 3rd with 45 listens:

This song still rocks nearly 30 years after it's release. 3) Europe's "The Final Countdown" (Tied for 2nd Place):


3) The Beastie Boys "Girls" (Tied for 5th Place):


2) Dolly Parton's "Me and Little Andy" (Tied for 2nd Place):


1) Charlie Daniels Band "The Devil Went Down To Georgia (All alone in 1st Place):


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites