Thursday, June 4, 2015

themusicaddict's Top 100 + iTunes Countdown Part 8, Songs Tied For 25th Place

Hello,

This is the continuing top 100 + most played songs in my iTunes library. This is a living list, meaning if a song plays on my iTunes it will be updated in these blogs. Five songs are tied for 30th place with 34 listens, those songs are presented below (with videos). Occasionally I'll post a bonus video, if I do so I'll list it as a bonus song.

In () is what the song was ranked on my iTunes countdown roughly one year ago. Debut obviously means it's that songs first time in my iTunes countdown.

25) Elvis Costello's "Alison" (Tied for 26th Place):


25) Jeff Carson's "The Car" (Tied for 22nd Place) (I'm a bit embarrassed this song is so high on my iTunes countdown.):



25) Lionel Richie's "All Night Long (All Night)" (Tied for 87th Place):



25) Poison's "Every Rose Has It's Thorn" (Tied for 35th Place) (I've absolutely loved this song ever since I first heard it.):



25) Taylor Swift's "Mean" (Tied for 22nd Place):


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites