Saturday, June 6, 2015

themusicaddict's Top 100 + iTunes Countdown, Part 9: Songs Tied at 20th and 17th

Hello,

This is the continuing top 100 + most played songs in my iTunes library. This is a no longer a living list. I spent over 3 hours today finalizing these iTunes countdown blogs. After spending all that time on it today I'm locking this blog. Five songs are tied for 30th place with 34 listens, those songs are presented below (with videos). Occasionally I'll post a bonus video, if I do so I'll list it as a bonus song.

In () is what the song was ranked on my iTunes countdown roughly one year ago. Debut obviously means it's that songs first time in my iTunes countdown.

Songs tied for 20th place with 35 listens:
20) Billy Joel's "The Downeaster 'Alexa'" (Tied for 13th Place):


Bonus video: Billy Joel and band performing "Pressure":


20) Eagles "Desperado" (Tied for 13th Place) :


20) The Raiders "Indian Reservation" (Tied for 13th Place):


20) Taylor Swift's "Love Story" (Tied for 19th Place):


20) Taylor Swift's "Speak Now" (Tied for 40th Place):


Songs tied for 17th place with 36 listens:
17) Arcade Fire's "Sprawl 2 (Mountains Beyond Mountains) (Tied for 19th Place):


Bonus: Here's the same song live:



17) Blake Shelton's "Ol' Red" (Tied for 35th Place) :



17) Smash Mouth's "All Star" (Tied for 13th Place):


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites