Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Best of the Awesome A's: Best Song(s) of Artists Whose Names Starts With A Part 3: The Alarm, Against Me! and Alice In Chains (Partial Blog)

Hello,

I was only going to pick 10 artists to find their best songs, but after going through my iTunes I realized I hadn't written down Aerosmith and Arcade Fire. Then I remembered/ discovered several other artists that I hadn't included. Here are the best songs for 18 artists whose names begins with the letter A. I may or may not add other A artists as I go through this process.

Against Me's "New Wave":



"Stop" (The language will be offensive to some. In fact, Against Me! will rock just as much if they completely stopped using the F bomb.):



Alabama Shakes' "Hold On":



Audioslave's "Dandelion":



The Alarm's "The Stand":



Autograph's "Turn Up The Radio":



The Animals' "San Franciscan Nights":



Ace's "How Long":



Acceptance's "Different":



Adassa's "You Got Me":



Addison Road's "All That Matters":



Adrenaline Mob's "Undaunted":



After The Fire's "Der Kommissar":



All-4-One's "I Swear":



Alkaline Trio's "This Could Be Love":



Alien Ant Farm's "Smooth Criminal":



Almost Sunday's "Last Night": as of this time, there's no video for this song.

Animotion's "Obsession":



Alice In Chain's "Rooster":



"Would?":



"Down In A Hole":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites