Tuesday, June 2, 2015

themusicaddict's Top 100 + iTunes Countdown Part 7: Songs Tied For 30th Place + An Impromptu Tribute To Lady Gaga

Hello,

This is the continuing top 100 + most played songs in my iTunes library. This is a living list, meaning if a song plays on my iTunes it will be updated in these blogs. Seven songs are tied for 30th place with 33 listens, those songs are presented below (with videos). Occasionally I'll post a bonus video, if I do so I'll list it as a bonus song.

In () is what the song was ranked on my iTunes countdown roughly one year ago. Debut obviously means it's that songs first time in my iTunes countdown.

30) Colbie Caillat's "Bubbly" (Tied for 26th Place):



30) Jeremy Fisher's "Snowflakes" (Tied for 35th Place):



30) Lady Gaga's "Poker Face" (Tied for 26th Place) (One of the most innovative and creative singers/ songwriters of the past decade. Although I wish she would rely more on song craft than sex):



Bonus song: Lady Gaga's "You and I":



Lady Gaga's "The Fame":



Other great songs by Lady Gaga:

"Teeth":



"Monster":



"Just Dance":



Paper Gangster":



I was just thinking the other day that Lady Gaga has been noticeably silent of late. No weird clothes, no awkward appearances, no arriving in an egg. Well I hope she comes back soon with more amazing music. Although that take on the Cher classic "Bang, Bang ( My Baby Shot Me Down)" isn't very good at all.

30) Neil Young's "Heart of Gold" (Tied for 40th Place):



30) Stan Ridgway's "Camouflauge" (Tied for 60th Place) (Yes, this is the version that plays on my iTunes and I love every second of this song, especially the goose bump giving end.):



30) Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me" (Tied for 26th Place):



30) Taylor Swift's "Tim McGraw" (Tied for 26th Place):


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites