Monday, June 1, 2015

themusicaddict's Top 100 + iTunes Countdown Part 6, Songs Tied For 37th + An Impromptu Tribute To The Great Whitney Houston

Hello,

This is the continuing top 100 + most played songs in my iTunes library. This is a living list, meaning if a song plays on my iTunes it will be updated in these blogs. Nine songs are tied for 37th place with 32 listens, those songs are presented below (with videos). Occasionally I'll post a bonus video, if I do so I'll list it as a bonus song.

In () is what the song was ranked on my iTunes countdown roughly one year ago. Debut obviously means it's that songs first time in my iTunes countdown. As this is a living blog, both Tift Merrit's "Mixtape" and Olivia Newton-John's "Make A Move On Me" have both played once since I started this countdown. Thus they moved from 31 to 32 listens and from the previous blog to this blog.

37) Bell X1: "Eve, The Apple Of My Eye" (Tied for 54th Place):


37) Don Henley's "New York Minute"(Debut) : 


Bonus song, Don Henley's "The End of the Innocence":


37) Linda Ronstadt's "Trouble Again" (Tied For 74th Place):


Bonus song: Miss Ronstadt and Aaron Neville's  "All My Life":


37) Olivia Newton-John "Make A Move On Me" (Tied for 26th Place):



37) Paula Abdul's "Forever Your Girl" (Tied for 40th Place):



37) Taylor Swift's "White Horse"(Tied for 26th Place):



37) Taylor Swift's "Dear John"(Tied for 40th Place) (I'm not a big fan of this song any more):



37) Whitney Houston's "Didn't We Have It All" (Tied For 26th Place): (Back in the day one of the most beautiful and one of the most talented women in the world. I wasn't very happy with the available videos for this song. One of the most amazing singers in the world, yet so many of her live arrangements were terrible. Then the video below isn't real great either.)



The next songs are bonus songs. I'm going to add some other Whitney songs. When she was on she was possibly the greatest female singer of all. "The Greatest Love Of All":



"Saving All My Love For You":



"Where Do Broken Hearts Go":



"Just The Lonely Talking Again":



"You Give Good Love":



Whitney with Mom Cissy, from "Chess" "I Know Him So Well":



37) Tift Merrit's "Mixtape" (Tied for 40th Place):


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites