Monday, June 8, 2015

themusicaddict's Songs That Have Caught My Attention Lately

Hello,

This blog is dedicated to those songs that caught my attention of late. As I was writing my blogs about the 130 most played songs on my iTunes, I realized that I post the same songs over and over again. With this blog I'm going for posting songs that haven't been posted in my blog as often.

Ace of Base's "The Sign":


This video for Gratitude's "Sadie" only has 2,653 listens? That's a damn shame!:


Lit's "My Own Worst Enemy":


Aerosmith's "Hangman Jury":


The Lightning Seeds' "Pure":


Danny Wilson's "Mary's Prayer":


Shinedown's "Enemies":


Nikka Costa's "Everybody Got Their Something":


Collin Raye's "Someone You Used To Know":


This is probably the song that inspired this blog the most. Out on my morning walk the other day and I was on the back stretch of that walk. This song came on and I remembered how much I love this song. I love both Soundgarden and Audioslave, but this may be Chris Cornell's et al. best work. This is just an incredible song. Audioslave's "Dandelion":


Katy Perry's "Wide Awake":



Arcade Fire's "Crown Of Love":



The Aquabats "Red Sweater":


I may add more songs later.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites