Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Songs On themusicaddict's Radar, November 11th, 2015: Thank You Veterans!

Hello,

Happy Veteran's Day to all, especially to all veterans and their families. America appreciates your hard work, courage and for all that we enjoy!

Here's some songs on my playlist. 

I know it's a cliche, but it's so true:

1) Lee Greenwood's "God Bless The U.S.A.":


2) Ellie Goulding's "Codes":


Three songs from Seal's excellent new CD "7":

I wonder which NFL telecast will this be the first that this song is played? 3) "Redzone Killer":


4) "Monascow":


5) "Life On The Dancefloor":


6) Sara Bareillies "Never Ever Getting Rid of Me":


7) Bryan Adams "We Did It All":



8) Jake Miller's "My Couch":



Although this song is over 5 years old, it's still in high rotation on my iPod. 9) Taylor Swift's "Sparks Fly":



10) Taylor Swift and Jennifer Lopez's "Jenny From The Block":



I know you probably won't believe this, but I completely missed this song when it first came out. It's a great song! 11) Mark Ronson (featuring Bruno Mars) "Uptown Funk":



12) Fitz and the Tantrums "Out of My League":



Um I can't tell if this is lip sync? Not! 13) Kat Graham's "Heart Killer":



14) Bee Gees "Nights On Broadway":



15) Skillet's "Salvation":



16)  Spin Doctors "Two Princes":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites