Sunday, November 29, 2015

Merry Christmas From themusicaddict Our Savior and Songs About Him: For He Lives

Hello,

Although I consider myself a fairly religious person, I don't want to shove my values down anyone's throat. But on the other hand if people are looking for answers I also want to be open to that possibility. For your consideration:


It's hard to believe to how hard it is to find a great version of this song. When I think of this song I think a female solo singer singing the traditional arrangement. (Note: Trisha Yearwood, I know you are a country music singer, but you don't need to add twang to such a beautiful song.) I haven't found a version up to my standards as of yet. Eventually "Away In A Manger":

Miss Mariah Carey "O Holy Night":


Miss Carrie Underwood: "What Child Is This":



Miss Sinead O' Connor "Silent Night":



Bayside's rocking version of "Angels We Have Heard On High":



Whitney Houston with a great choir "Joy To The World":



Multiple Choirs "O Little Town of Bethlehem":



In my head I hear a choir singing this song. "Hark The Herald Angels Sing":



"Do You Hear What I Hear":



Casting Crowns "I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day":


Merry Christmas,

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites