Monday, November 2, 2015

themusicaddict's Personal Top 40 Songs of Madonna Continued #24-#13 (Finished November 3rd, 2015)

Hello,

All numbers and NR in parenthesis are where the song is in Rolling Stone rankings, NR = not ranked. And away we go......

24) "La Isla Bonita" (25):


Captured on Madonna's first tour, this is truly a time capsule video. 23) "Dress You Up" (15):


Just an absolutely amazing performance of this song, not sure what the point of having Babyface there though? 22) "Take A Bow" (30):



21) "This Used To Be My Playground" (45):



20) "Till Death Do Us Part" (NR):



I don't remember ever seeing this video before. 19) "True Blue" (33):



18) "Open Your Heart" (Live) (16):



Honestly I'm surprised this song is so low, it just shows you how many amazing songs Madonna has had in her career. I definitely remember this video! 17) "Material Girl" (17):



16) "The Power of Goodbye" (NR):



15) "Causing A Commotion" (15):



I'm surprised this song is so high on my list, but this is a great and often overlooked Madonna song. 14) "Cherish" (28):



13) "Borderline" (4):



themusicaddict


No comments:

Favorites