Monday, November 30, 2015

Great Musicians & Great Christmas Songs Combinations: 15 Great Christmas Songs for 2015 (Finished December 2, 2015)

Hello,

There are a lot of great Christmas songs, but some versions are better than others. I wanted to combine some of my favorite singers and their great renditions of Christmas songs. Enjoy!

1) Mormon Tabernacle Choir "The Hallelujah Chorus":


2) The Eagles "Please Come Home For Christmas":


3) Jars of Clay "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen":


One of my all-time favorite Christmas songs, a yearly staple for me. 4) Jeremy Fisher "Snowflakes":


5) The London Symphony "Dance of  The Sugar Plum Fairy":


6) Michael Crawford "Mary Did You Know":


 7) Phillips, Craig & Dean "O Come All Ye Faithful":


8) The Waitresses "Christmas Wrapping":


A double shot from the best, and only, Christmas rock band I know of: Trans-Siberian Orchestra:

9) "The Prince of Peace":


10) "Back To A Reason":


11) Casting Crowns "While You Were Sleeping":



12) Lady Antebellum "Baby It's Cold Outside":



13) Band Aid "Do They Know It's Christmas" (Extended Version):



I was looking for a complete Christmas CD the other day. Of the most recent releases Battistelli's Christmas CD is the most complete. I urge you to check out her Christmas CD, simply titled "Christmas". 14) Francesca Battistelli "Heaven Everywhere":



15) Sarah Brightman "Arrival":



No, I won't be posting Christmas song blogs from here until Christmas. I'm working on a CD review blog, another songs on themusicaddict's radar and reviews of "Jessica Jones", "Mockingjay Part 2", the book "A Farewell To Arms" and many other things.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites