Thursday, June 30, 2016

More From Damone: A Truly Great Band That Never Received The Love They So Deserved

Hello,

Here are some other great songs from Damone. It's unlikely Damone will have a comeback as an original member has died and their amazing singer, Noelle LeBlanc, is now with another band. But I would love to see new music and a tour from Damone. Of course I'm glad that I even discovered Damone at all, a great band with great songs. Let's start with some live Damone first:


From 2003's "From The Attic":
"Your Girlfriends":


"Feel Bad Vibe":


"On My Mind":


"Frustrated Unnoticed":


"Carwash Romance":


"You and I":


"Up To You":


From 2008's "Roll The Dice", this is probably my favorite Damone CD. Most of the great songs on this CD are on the blog immediately preceding this blog. My favorite songs on "Roll The Dice" include "Serial Killer", "Dressed Up Like A Millionaire", "Obvious Things", "Better Than You Let On" and the G N' R cover "You Could Be Mine".
"When It Ends":



"Talk of the Town":


This is their CD they released in 2006. "Out Here All Night" is a pretty good CD. Especially the song they took the album's name from "Out Here All Night".:
"New Change of Heart":



"Tonight":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites