Monday, June 27, 2016

themusicaddict's Top 118 Most Played Songs On My iTunes, Part 6: 8 Songs Tied for 22nd Place- All Have 40 Listens

Hello,

I'm getting near the top of my countdown, we are down to the top 30. All these songs have 40 listens and are tied for 22nd place for most played songs on my iTunes (myTunes?) This blog is a good example of all the great genres of music I've loved in my life. From oldies to pop to the King of Pop to country. I take full credit/blame for all the songs on this specific blog entry. That is except for the Justin Bieber version of "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town". That's leftover from when my daughter shared my iTunes and she is had full Bieber fever. It was a two year process, but thankfully she has fully recovered. My daughter now has similar taste in music that I do. I like twenty one pilots a lot more than the Bieber. Again I realize no one cares about this countdown, but this is just another way to share the music that I love. As always enjoy.

Justin Bieber's "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" (Previous countdown: 12th place, 38 listens):


Now here's a truly great song, Faith Hill's "This Kiss" (Previous countdown: 67th place, 29 listens):


Frankie Valli's "Grease" (Previous countdown: 96th place, 28 listens):


The Four Seasons "Walk Like A Man" (Debut):


Hollywood Undead "Gangsta Sexy" (Debut):


One of the world's most creative musicians ever. Michael Jackson "Beat It" (Debut):


 New Found Glory "Summer Fling Don't Mean A Thing" (Previous countdown: 67th place, 29 listens):


Usher "DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love" (Debut):


Daughtry's "Every Time You Turn Around" (Debut):


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites