Sunday, June 12, 2016

themusicaddict's Top 117 Most Played Songs On My iTunes, Part 4: 9 Songs Tied for 44th Place- All Have 37 Listens

Hello,

As with previous iTunes countdown blogs, they have live updating. That means if new songs get to the 34 listen threshold that they'll be included. That's why originally I started out with 115 songs on this countdown and now it's up to 117 songs. Also if a song already is on this list, and gets another listen, it will move up accordingly. Obviously that's a pain, but not something that will stop the updating. I'll update the previously written blogs as I have time. These are the 9 songs that are tied for 44th place, all songs have 37 listens on my iTunes.

Obviously one of my favs from Arcade Fire "Sprawl 2 (Mountains Beyond Mountains)" (Previous countdown: 17th place with 36 listens):


Daughtry "Outta My Head" (Debut):


I bet you haven't heard this song for awhile: Del Amitri's "Roll To Me" (Debut):


This song has moved up due to another listen. Lady Antebellum's "Just A Kiss" (Debut):


John Michael Montgomery's "Be My Baby" (Debut):


LMFAO "Party Rock Anthem" (Previous countdown: 15th place with 37 listens):


From the Broadway play "Chess". Murray Head's "One Night In Bangkok" (Debut):


I'm not going to justify this song, it's a great song. As I always say I'm a sucker for a great pop song. 'N Sync's "It's Gonna Be Me" (Debut):


Kenny Loggins "Playing With The Boys" (Debut):


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites