Friday, June 24, 2016

themusicaddict's Top 118 Most Played Songs On My iTunes, Part 5: 8 Songs Tied for 31st Place- All Have 39 Listens

Hello,

This has now moved to 118 songs as this countdown blog remains live. When I hear a song on this countdown that listen updates the countdown. But with so many things going on in my life I've decided to lock down this countdown now. Eventually I'll go back and update all the previous blogs in this series. Anyway these are the songs that are tied for 31st place.

The Band Perry "If I Die Young" (Previous blog: 12th place, 38 listens):


Guns N' Roses "Paradise City" (Previous blog: 67th place, 29 listens):


Foreigner's "Urgent" (Previous blog: 46th place, 31 listens):



"You can break the boy in me, but you can't break the man." John Parr's "St Elmo's Fire" (Debut):


Muse "Uprising" (Debut):



52 million listens for a fan made video, very impressive. This is a cool video! One Republic "Apologize" (10th place, 39th listens):



The Scorpions "Rhythm of Love" (Debut):



Taylor Swift's "Should've Said No" (10th place, 39 listens):


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites