Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Musical Questions on themusicaddict's Mind (Finished June 22nd, 2016)

Hello,

I think I might have written a similar blog previously. I thought a bunch of songs would be easy to come up with, but I struggled to do so. Thanks to theblot.com and buzzfeed.com/lukelewis for giving me more song titles. As always, enjoy!

Reba McEntire "Is There Life Out There" (starring Huey Lewis):


One of the most beautiful songs ever, "What Becomes of the Broken Hearted":


The transcendent Whitney Houston, so sad her demons won the battle. Not only what becomes of the broken hearted but "Where Do Broken Hearts Go":


But that leads to the questions, again the amazing Miss Houston, "Didn't We Almost Have It All":


"How Will I Know":



While we are asking questions about that most mysterious of topics, love, Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers want to know "Why Do Fools Fall In Love":


But what us men really want to know and The Smiths so eloquently ask "How Soon Is Now":


And what Paula Cole and the women want to know is "Where Have All The Cowboys Gone":


I'm looking forward to seeing the amazing Joan Osborne in concert in a few weeks, I hope she sings "Who Divided":


Not only how did you get into my house, but the Who also want to know "Who Are You", no really who are you (who who)?:


Pet Shop Boys "What Have I Done To Deserve This":



One of the truly under appreciated and best songs of the 80s. Joe Jackson "Is She Really Going Out With Him":



This song truly rocks! The Eurythmics "Would I Lie To You":



Nirvana "Where Did You Sleep Last Night":



The Hooters "Where Do The Children Go":



The Cure "Why Can't I Be You":



Haddaway's "What Is Love":



"Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow":



The Bee Gees "How Deep Is Your Love":



The Supremes "Where Did Our Love Go":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites