Tuesday, June 21, 2016

themusicaddict's 66th Artist in The 106 Greatest 80's Musicians Part 29: Eddie Money: The Best of Money (Finished June 22nd, 2016)

Hello,

For some reason I thought he had a lot more famous songs than he actually has. He would definitely not be this high if I had realized that. I only have 8 of his songs on my iTunes.

The best songs of the Money Man!

This song was so hot. At the start of the song it was a Top 20 hit, by the end of the song it had moved into the Top Ten!! Without a doubt, this is my favorite Eddie Money song. "Take Me Home Tonight" (featuring Roni Spector):


"Shakin":


"Baby Hold On":


"Two Tickets To Paradise":


Ok, now this really is "Two Tickets To Paradise":


"I Wanna Go Back":


"I Think I'm In Love":


"Get A Move On":



"Walk On Water":



"Peace In Our Time":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites