Sunday, June 5, 2016

themusicaddict's Top 117 Most Played Songs On My iTunes, Part 3: The 18 Songs Tied for 52nd Place- All Have 36 Listens (Updated June 12th, 2016)

Hello,

Songs tied for 52nd place, all these songs have 36 listens on my iTunes:
One of the best songs of the last several years, The Arctic Monkeys "I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor" (Debut):


Blake Shelton's "Ol' Red" (Previous countdown: 36 listens, tied for 17th place. As you can see it hasn't received a listen in the last year. That's not a reflection on that song. That's because over the last 18 months I've been focusing on listening to songs on my iTunes that were the longest ago played):


Chromeo "Don't Turn The Lights On" (Debut):



Daughtry's "Over You" (Debut):



Def Leppard's "Don't Shoot Shotgun" (Debut):



Eric Church "Springsteen" (Debut):



The Four Seasons "Sherry" (Debut):



Journey "Raised On Radio" (Debut):



Even after all these years I still love The Knack, this is "My Sharona" (Previous countdown: 28 listens, tied for 96th place. This song had 8 listens in the last year. Why? Because it was on my iPod.)



Led Zeppelin (BBC Version) "What Is and What Never Should Be" (Debut):



New Order's "Bizarre Love Triangle" (Debut):



R.E.M. "Orange Crush" (Debut):



Red Hot Chili Peppers "Suck This Kiss" (Debut):



Redlight King "Underground" (Previous countdown: 30 listens, tied for 55th place.)



Smash Mouth's "All-Star" (Previous countdown 36 listens, tied for 17th place):



One of my favorite bands that never received enough love, Sugarcult "Riot" (Debut):



Switchfoot "Oh! Gravity" (Debut):



John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band "On The Dark Side" (Debut):


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites