Thursday, June 9, 2016

themusicaddict's Recently Discovered Songs, Part 1 of 2

Hello,

Recently I've listened to a lot of music that I either haven't heard before or haven't heard in a long time. I'm breaking this down into two blogs. First up these great songs that I've recently discovered.

American Pearl "Automatic":


The Exies "Calm and Collapsed":


Sahara Hotnights "Too Cold For You":



I really, really love these two songs. A*Teens "Firefly":



A*Teens "Hi and Goodbye":



Jennifer Nettles "Chaser":



Cyndi Lauper "Give It Up":



I love Brian Fallon's voice, he recently released his first solo CD. He used to be with Gaslight Anthem, here's "Get Hurt":



Expose "Give Me All Your Love":



A threeplay by Sia, I'm really loving her "This Is Acting"
"Alive":


"Unstoppable":



"Cheap Thrills":



Of Monsters and Men "Your Bones":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites