Tuesday, July 5, 2016

The 19 Best Songs of Avril: Part 1: 19-11 (Finished October 17th, 2016)

Hello,

I still need to finish my "Whatever Happened to Avril Lavigne" blog. But I'm going to do that when I have more time. Right now I'm going to  count down her 19 best songs. It's not a coincidence most of these songs are from her first 3 CDs. The quality for the fourth and fifth CDs dropped considerably. Here's hoping after she wins her battle with Lyme disease, she'll come back a lot stronger and return to the great songs of her first 3 CDs. Get well soon Avril!

Avril and her band live at the historic Budokon:


19) "Runaway":


18) "Anything But Ordinary":


Um, I just hope this was a bad night. "Anything But Ordinary" (Live):


17) "Naked":


16) "Don't Tell Me":


15) "Unwanted":


14) "Losing Grip":



13) "Slipped Away":



12) "Fall To Pieces":



11) "Mobile":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites