Wednesday, July 13, 2016

themusicaddict's Great Bands I've Discovered in 2016, Part Two July 13th, 2016; The Exies, Sia and The Union

Hello,

I love blogging and I wish I had more time to write. Thanks for reading. If I had more time I wouldn't have so many partial blogs, like this one.


When I first heard "Around Again" I fell madly in love with The Union. Then I heard a few other of their songs and I fell in love more. However now I'm falling out of love with them. They still have good songs, but they aren't quite as good as I initially thought. All three of these songs are pretty good though.

"Around Again":


"Love (I Don't Need It Anymore)":


"Tangerine":


Of course I knew who Sia was because of "Chandelier":


However I never really listened to her music until "This Is Acting" came out. Now that truly is a great CD. I fell madly in love and have stayed madly in love with her music. Sia is great, her songs are great and I love the personality she puts into her songs. 

"Alive":


"Unstoppable":


"Cheap Thrills":


"House on Fire"


"Sweet Design":


I will finish the rest of this blog later.

The Exies are a band I've heard about, but honestly not a whole lot. A couple of their CD covers have been pretty memorable, that's the thing I remember the most about them. However they do have some pretty good songs as well. Here are a few:

"No Secrets":
Kickout":
"These Are The Days":
"Ugly":
"Stray":

And then finally 3 songs from one of my favorite 2015 breakouts, Elle King. Everytime I hear one of her songs I light up again. She's just a great songwriter and a passionate singer. Her personality completely comes out in her songs- in her case that's a great thing.

"Last Damn Night":
"America's Sweetheart":
"Make You Smile":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites