Sunday, July 3, 2016

themusicaddict's Top 123 Most Played Songs On My iTunes, Part 7: 5 Songs Tied for 18th Place- All Have 41 Listens

Hello,

Yes this blog has now jumped to 123 songs. These are the 5 songs that are tied for 18th place. All 5 of these songs have 41 listens. Once I finish this series of blogs I'll go back and update all the previous blogs.

Cobra Starship "Pete Wentz Is The Only Reason We're Famous" (Previous countdown: 67th place, 29th listens):


Redlight King "Bullet In My Hand" (Debut):


Although I love Miss Swift as much as anyone else- although I may be the only single man in America that hasn't dated her- but this isn't my favorite song. Taylor Swift "Fifteen" (Previous countdown: tied for sixth place, 41 listens):


However I do love this song. Taylor Swift "Our Song" (Previous countdown: tied for sixth place, 41 listens):


Usher "DJ Got Us Falling In Love" (Debut):


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites