Wednesday, July 27, 2016

themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands # 22, Part: # 75 Morrissey (FInished July 27th, 2016)

Hello,

I originally had Steven Patrick Morrissey at # 60 on my countdown. I was about to start writing a blog about him. I then realized that he only released one solo CD in the 80's. In 1990 he released "Bona Drag", which is a collection of singles. Normally I include 1 or 2 CDs from the early 90's in these rankings. But his 1991 CD "Kill Uncle" isn't very good. His 1992 CD, "Your Arsenal" is much better, but not enough to improve his standing in my rankings.  If Morrissey knew, and cared, I'm sure he would be able to whip out a song in no time. I'm still going to include my two favorite songs from that CD.

Yes, the Smiths will be coming later in this countdown, they are much much higher than this.

I'm not including Morrissey's songs in any particular order, but I've saved my favorite songs for last.

"Picadilly Palare":


"Hairdresser On Fire":


"Everyday Is Like Sunday":


"Let The Right One Slip On In":


"I Don't Mind If You Forget About Me":


"Last of the Famous International Playboys":


"Interesting Drug":



"November Spawned A Monster":


"Glamorous Glue":



"Tomorrow":



"Suedehead":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites