Monday, July 18, 2016

themusicaddict's 62nd Artist in The 106 Greatest 80's Musicians Part 2: Expose: The Best of "What You Don't Know" and "Expose" (Finished October 16th, 2016)

Hello,

These are the best songs from Expose's second and third CDs. No really, this is 100% accurate. "What You Don't Know" was released on June 13th, 1989. Then three years later their self-titled CD was released, on October 9th, 1992. 

"What You Don't Know":


"Stop, Listen, Look & Think":


"Tell Me Why":


"When I Looked At Him":


"Still Hung Up On You":


Only 196,000 views on YouTube, that's a crime. This is just one of the many amazing ballads of the 80s. "Your Baby Never Looked Good In Blue":


"Love Don't Hurt (Until You Fall)":


"Didn't It Hurt To Hurt Me":


"Walk Along With Me":



"I Think I'm In Trouble":



Both "In Walked Love" and "As Long As I Can Dream" are both good songs. But aren't they pretty much the same song? The ballads on "Expose" have a very similar sound.
"I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me":



"I Specialize In Love":



"Touch and Go":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites