Saturday, July 9, 2016

themusicaddict's 63rd Artist in The 106 Greatest 80's Musicians Part 32a: The Best of Pat Benatar's First 3 CDs (Finished October 16th, 2016)

Hello,

Now that I've got my countdown of the top 124 most played songs on my iTunes done, I can focus more on my Top 106 greatest 80s bands. I'm going to update all those iTunes countdown blogs up through July 8th, 2016. So those blogs are still works in progress, but I hope to finish them soon. Also I will continue to write blogs about great bands I like and I have a twenty one pilots concert review to write in about a week. Plus if I find great, or horrible, books, movies and TV shows I'll let you know.

I went to the funeral of a 15 year old today. He had committed suicide, although he was much loved. Although he had tickets to see his favorite band, Blink-182, in September. Although he was a talented musician and seemed to have a lot to live for. But for whatever reason, it wasn't enough. Just remember to keep those important people in your lives on your mind. Be ever mindful of those that may be struggling. It's usually sad when someone days. But it's incredibly sad when someone so young dies. Not only did he die, but also all the potential that he had. Rest in peace!

Anyway these are the 12 best songs from Pat Benatar's first 3 CDs: 1979's "In The Heat Of The Night", 1980's "Crimes of Passion" and 1981's "Precious Time".

12) "So Sincere":


11) "Wuthering Heights":


10) "Just Like Me":


9) "Precious Time":


8) "Hell Is For Children":


7) "You Better Run":


6) "Fire and Ice":


5) "Hit Me With Your Best Shot":


4) "Treat Me Right":


3) "We Live For Love" (Live):


"We Live For Love" (Studio version- which at least for this song is better than live.):


2) "Promises In The Dark":


1) "Heartbreaker":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites