Saturday, January 28, 2017

Getting To Know Ghost (B.C.)

Hello,

So every once in a while I crave for something new and that goes with music. I was craving some new rock music. I read about the band The Dillinger Escape Plan and checked them out on Google Play- not impressed as the kids would say. I picked up the latest issue of Classic Rock magazine. This is one of those magazines that comes with a complimentary compilation CD, one of the bands on this CD was Ghost. After I gave up on The Dillinger Escape Plan I checked out Ghost and have been listening to them all day. I quite like them and I only have one complaint. Sometimes I wish they would just let go and rock out.

Since I don't know their music that went I went to thetoptens.com, according to that list these are the 10 best songs of Ghost. Or as they are sometimes known as Ghost B.C.

10) "Elizabeth":


9) "From The Pinnacle To The Pit":


8) "Deus In Abstentia":


7) "He Is":


6) "Ghuleh/ Zombie Queen":


5) "Square Hammer":


4) "Monstrance Clock":


I don't like some of the lyrical content of the songs of Ghost, that includes this song. 3) "Year Zero":


2) "Ritual":


1) "Cirice":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites