Tuesday, January 17, 2017

themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands Addendum: Queen Their Songs That Won't Be On My 80's Era Countdowns

Hello,

I know I know that I should be ashamed of myself. When writing a list of the top 106 Greatest 80's Musicians, how did I forget Queen. Well honestly I have no excuse. My weak reason is that I considered them mostly a 70's band. But once I educated myself I knew that not to be the case.  But as I'm writing 80's era blogs some of Queen's most timeless songs won't be on my countdown blogs for them. In honor of those songs I'm posting this blog of those blogs that won't be included in my 80's blogs. Enjoy.

All of these songs are from the 70's except for the 90's song "Made In Heaven". I picked most of these songs because of how great they are, but I also picked a couple of songs because I liked their titles.

"Keep Yourself Alive":


"Seven Seas of Rhye":


This might be my favorite Queen song ever. "Killer Queen":


"Now I'm Here":


"Stone Cold Crazy":


"In The Laps of the Gods":


"You're My Best Friend":


"Bohemian Rhapsody":


"Death On Two Legs":


"Tie Your Mother Down":


"Somebody To Love":


"Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy":


"The March of the Black Queen":


"The March of the Black Queen":


"Made In Heaven":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites