Thursday, January 26, 2017

"No Trump, No KKK, No Fascist USA"

Hello,

Something is brewing in this country that's frightening the hell out of me. Tomorrow will be one week mark that Trump has been the President and so far he hasn't had any good ideas. The latest ideas about sending feds to Chicago, bringing back water boarding, actually going through and moving funds from other programs to build his wall and then whining about President Obama having a bigger inauguration. My hell the man has been a complete mess so far. These are some songs that remind me of his disastrous first week in office.

This is where I got the title of this blog, thanks to Green Day:


For some reason this song title made me think of Trump, R.E.M.'s "World Leader Pretend":


Buffalo Springfield's "For What It's Worth":


Moby and the Homeland Choir "Trump Is On Your Side":


Arcade fire featuring Mavis Staples "I Give You Power":


Creedence Clearwater Revival "Fortunate Son":


Crosby Stills Nash and Young's "Ohio":


I'm not advocating violence in any way, shape or form. Rage Against The Machine's "Bullet In The Head":


U2 "Sunday Bloody Sunday":


Pink Floyd "Another Brick In The Wall, Part 2":


Public Enemy "Fight The Power":


Bob Marley "Get Up Stand Up":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites