Thursday, January 19, 2017

themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands: Queen Their Top 44 80's Era Songs Part 1 (Complete)

Hello,

We are just hours away from the unthinkable happening, one of the most misguided billionaires will become President of the greatest nation on the Earth. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, but I'm fearful for our country. This song has been playing in my head the last couple of days and it seems so appropriate for this seeming dark moment in our history.


These are some songs are on the upcoming 4 blogs for Queen's Top 44 songs as my 43rdish Top 80's musicians.

"Coming Soon":


"Las Palabras De Amor":


"Cool Cat":


"Dragon Attack":


"Get Down, Make Love":


I can't think of many songs that Queen have had covered over the years. I'd forgotten about this one until I started working on this blog:


"Sleeping On The Sidewalk":


Okay and one that will probably be in the Top Ten, "Bicycle Race":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites