Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Some of the Songs I'm Considering For The Upcoming David Bowie Blogs

Hello,

These are some of the songs that I'll be considering and ranking for the upcoming David Bowie blogs. He's my #45 Top 106 Greatest Musician of the 80's. I'll be working through 10 of his CDs and 11 non-album singles to compile this list. It will take me awhile, but it will be fun. I will consider both his solo stuff and the two studio CDs he recorded with Tin Machine.

In this blog I'll be posting all 11 of his non-album singles- as determined by Bowie's discography wikipedia page. I know that Wikipedia gets a bad rap, but I find most of their information to be accurate. Also their specific web pages have great detail.

Queen and David Bowie "Under Pressure":


David Bowie with the Pat Matheny Band "This Is Not America":


David Bowie and Mick Jagger "Dancing In The Street":


"Absolute Beginners":


"When The Wind Blows":


"Breaking Glass":


"John, I'm Only Dancing (Again)":


Covering the Doors, who were doing their own cover. "Alabama Song":


"Crystal Japan":


"Wild Is The Wind":


"Loving The Alien":


"Real Cool World":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites