Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The 5 Best songs from Heart's "Beautiful Broken" + 3 Early Classics

Hello,

The next band on my Top 106 Greatest 80's musicians is Heart. These blogs will cover 1978's "Dog and Butterfly" through their 80's comeback up to 1990's "Brigade". By sticking to these seven CDs, this countdown will miss out on some of Heart's most classic songs. Those songs include "Magic Man", "Crazy On You" and "Barracuda". That's unfortunate, but I'm trying to be consistent. That's why I'm adding those songs to this blog along with the 5 best songs from Heart's recently released "Beautiful Broken."

I'm posting this blog until I can finish listening to their 7 CDs being considered for this blog.

"Two":


"Beautiful Broken" (featuring Metallica's James Hetfield):


"I Jump":


"City's Burning":


"Down On Me":


And those early to mid 70's Heart classics:
"Magic Man":


"Crazy On You":


"Barracuda":


Also this song isn't really a Loverboy or a Heart song, although the lead singers from both band sing this duet. I probably won't include this song on Heart or Loverboy's countdown blogs. But it still is a great song. Mike Reno and Ann Wilson "Almost Paradise":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites