Sunday, January 29, 2017

themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands # 47 Heart: Their Top 35 80's Era Songs Part 3 #12- #1 (Finished February 1st, 2017)

Hello,

This countdown of the Top 106 Greatest 80's bands is much more challenging and taking much more time than I expected. That's especially since I'm listening to all the CDs that will be considered for each artist. Some CDs are very well known and some CDs have been lost in the mists of time. I'm grateful for YouTube as I can listen to CDs there that I can't find anywhere else. Also as I've forgotten such musicians as Sade, Queen, Meat Loaf and Neil Diamond this list is actually at about 110 greatest 80's musicians.

This is the last blog I'll be doing for Heart, but I have more blogs to write for Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie and Queen. Also I've started listening to the songs for the 44th greatest 80's musician. Although I'm done with more than half of the musicians, each additional musician takes a bit longer than the one previous. I'll be lucky if I'm at least at the halfway point of this project.

Once I'm done with this project I'm seriously considering going through and reordering all these musicians with the information I've found out and the songs I've discovered. At most I would post one song for each musician on this next project, if I do it. Just don't hold your breath.

Now here are Heart's twelve best songs:

12) "Stranded":


11) "Wild Child":


10) "I Didn't Want To Need You":


9) "Secret":


8) "Straight On":


7) "Tall Dark Handsome Stranger":


6) "If Looks Could Kill":


5) "Nothin' At All":


4) "Who Will You Run To":


3) "Alone":



2) "Never":



1) "What About Love":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites