Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The Greatest 80's Bands of All-Time Addendum: Aerosmith Part 1

Hello,

Honestly I'm not a huge fan of Aerosmith, I think Steven Tyler is a bit of an idiot. I saw Aerosmith in concert back in the day and I wasn't impressed. So I didn't even consider them for my Top 106 Greatest 80's bands of all-time.That being said I've always have been a big fan of their two late 80's CDs "Permanent Vacation" and "Pump". Through those two CDs and 1993's "Get A Grip" they have quite a few good songs. And also they have a lot of great songs on those three CDs. I've included their acoustic cover of "Love Me Two Times" from the "Air America" soundtrack.

Their cover of the Beatles 30) "I'm Down":


29) "Eat The Rich":


28) "Rag Doll":


27) "Monkey On My Back":


26) "Young Lust":


25) "Gotta Love It":


24) "Girl Keeps Coming Apart":


23) "Dude (Looks Like A Lady)":


22) "Love Me Two Times";


 "Run away, run away from the pain." 21) "Janie's Got A Gun":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites