Thursday, March 9, 2017

themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands # 43 Scorpions: Part 1 Their Best 80's Era Songs #35-#24 (Finished March 11th, 2017)

Hello,

It's been a busy few days so this is a preview for before I start counting down the best 80's era songs from The Scorpions. These songs are likely to be in the 20's and 30's on my countdown. Not every song can be "Rock You Like A Hurricane". Some of the songs that I thought would make it for the Scorpions didn't make it once I finalized the rankings.

Once I get done with this entire countdown I think I'm going to go through and update this countdown. That's based on the songs I've discovered and rediscovered as I've worked on this series of blogs. In the re rankings The Scorpions will move up my rankings. 

35) "Is There Anybody There":


34) "Walking On The Edge":



33) "To Be With You In Heaven":



32) "Love On The Run":


31) "Arizona":



How good is a band when a song this good is at number 30? 30) "Holiday":



29) "Crazy World":



28) "Send Me An Angel":



27) "Blackout":



26) "Can't Get Enough":



25) "Lovedrive":



24) "Still Loving You":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites