Tuesday, March 21, 2017

themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands # 42 The Pet Shop Boys: Part 3 Their Best 80's Era Songs #10-#1 (Finished March 21st, 2017)

Hello,

When I do the revised 80's musicians countdown of these bands, the Pet Shop Boys are probably a bit high now. But they are probably pretty close to where they'll be on the revised countdown. Next band on my countdown list, at #41, is Electric Light Orchestra, aka ELO. 

10) "Left To My Own Devices":


9) "Always On My Mind":


8) "One More Chance":


7) "What Have I Done To Deserve This":


6) "Heart":


5) "Go West":


4) "Suburbia":


3) "It's A Sin":


2) "Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money)":


Well what other song is it going to be. This is the song that brought the world's attention to this band. Although they have many great songs, this is their best songs. "You got a heart of glass, a heart of stone just you wait until I get you home." 1) "West End Girls":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites