Saturday, March 25, 2017

themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands # 41 Electric Light Orchestra: Part 1 Their Best 80's Era Songs #36-#25 (Finished March 25th, 2017)

Hello,

I have 53 ELO songs in my iTunes library, ELO is probably properly rated on this countdown. They do have a lot of good/decent songs. However they have sixteen outstanding songs. Up next is the #40 musician, Depeche Mode. When this project is done and I do my re rankings, ELO will move ahead of Depeche Mode at least. Depeche Mode first few CD's are pretty tepid. As for ELO I'll write their biographical background on the third and final ELO countdown blogs.

36) "Starlight":


35) "Big Wheels":


34) "Wishing":


33) "No Way Out":


32) "From The End Of The World":


31) "Buildings Have Eyes":


30) "Secret Lives":


29) "The Diary of Horace Wimp":


28) "Rain Is Falling":


27) "Destination Unknown":


26) "Bluebird":


25) "The Bouncer":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites