Sunday, November 5, 2017

(Finished November 5th, 2017) The Best of Haley Reinhart Part 1: "American Idol Performances"

Hello,

Why do I love Haley Reinhart. Let's start with the obvious things first, she has that amazing, beautiful and sexy voice. In her season of "American Idol", she was compared to both Janis Joplin and Stevie Nicks. Both are great compliments to her and also an acknowledgement of her amazing voice. She's also incredibly beautiful with a gorgeous pair of legs. She's able to be sexy without being slutty.

Haley Elizabeth Reinhart was born on September 9th, 1990, she is from Wheeling, Illinois. She was on Season 10 of "American Idol" finishing third place. Bizarrely she lost out to two country flavored artists, Lauren Alaina and Scotty I can't even remember his last name. Reinhart released the excellent "Listen Up" in 2012 and then "Better" in 2016. "Better" wasn't a CD I wasn't aware of until today when I was researching her music. Just a couple of weeks ago she released her new CD, "What's That Sound", which is pretty much a covers CD. She picks some great covers. Songs from all three of those CDs will be on Part 2 of the blogs about her.

I just wish we had the original length version of these songs.

"Oh Darling" (American Idol second audition):


I'm trying to cut out completely the extraneous judges, I won't even mention the judges names. I'm still waiting for the sexual harassment/ abuse charges to come out against the former singer of Aerosmith. So many of them were terrible.

"Bennie and the Jets":


"Rolling In The Deep":


"I Who Have Nothing":


"You Oughta Know":


"Fallin":


It's actually from Patsy Cline, although Leann Rimes later covered it very well. "Blue":


"Piece of My Heart":



"Rhiannon":



"You and I":



"Call Me":



"Beautiful":



I'm including this song, from my favorite band, although it wasn't my favorite "AI" performance for Miss Reinhart. "What Is And What Should Never Be":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites