Thursday, November 16, 2017

(Finished November 16th, 2017) themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands #29 Van Halen: Their Best 80's Era Songs Part 4 # 10- # 1

Hello,

10) "When It's Love":



9) "Good Enough":



8) "Runnin' With The Devil":



7) "And The Cradle Will Rock":



Again, where are the great live performances? I almost went with a 2007 live performance but Dave was preening too much, more shouting than singing. I just couldn't do it. 6) "Unchained":



5) "Beautiful Girls":



I'm doing a lot of things for the first time with these Van Halen countdown blogs. This is the first band that has had five countdown blogs. Also this is the first time that I've had a band who's #1 songs are tied. I just couldn't pick one of these four songs as my #1 Van Halen songs.

1) "Cabo Wabo":



1) "Right Now":


1) "Finish What Ya Started":


1) "Hot For Teacher":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites