Tuesday, November 7, 2017

(Finished November 14th, 2017) themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands #29 Van Halen: Their Best 80's Era Songs Part 2 # 44- # 33

Howdy,

My brief Van Halen introduction on my next Van Halen blog.

 44) "On Fire":


43) "Everybody Wants Some":


42) "You're No Good":


41) "Top Jimmy":


The sound seems to be so much bigger with Van Hagar than the Roth led Van Halen. And is it just me is the Sammy led Van Halen rock harder? 40) "The Dream Is Over":


39) "Man On A Mission":


If I see this correctly, this is only the third Sammy Hagar song on this countdown. No doubt about it, but I'm a much bigger fan of Van Hagar than Van Halen. Even on a throwaway song like this.
38) "Inside":


37) "Dancing In The Street":


36) "Sucker In a 3 Piece":



35) "Mine All Mine":



34) "Eruption":



For all you bad, bad boys, 33) "Spanked":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites