Tuesday, November 7, 2017

(Finished February 6th, 2019) The Magic of Mutt, Part 4: Highlights of Albums Produced by Mutt Lange

Hello,

It took me 14 months, but I finally got this blog finished. I plan on finishing all of my blogs eventually.

Def Leppard "Pyromania" (1983):
"Rock Rock Till You Drop":


"Too Late For Love":


"Foolin":



The tempo is sped up considerably here. "Rock of Ages":



This is the version that I'm used to:



The Cars "Heartbeat City" (1984):
"Hello Again":



"Magic":



"Drive":



"You Might Think":



Def Leppard "Hysteria" (1987):
"Women":



"Rocket":



"Hysteria":



"Pour Some Sugar On Me":



"Love Bites":



Billy Ocean "Tear Down These Walls" (1989):
"Tear Down These Walls":



One of the many amazing ballads of the 80s. "The Colour of Love":



"Get Outta My Dreams (Get Into My Car)":


Bryan Adams "Waking Up The Neighbors" (1991):
"Can't Stop This Thing We Started":



"Everything I Do (I Do For You), plus non-Mutt song "Heaven":



"Thought I'd Died and Gone To Heaven":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites