Saturday, November 4, 2017

(Finished November 5th, 2017) The Best of Unledded Robert Plant

Hello,

My favorite band of all-time was Led Zeppelin, or as I call them The Mighty Zep. The sums of their parts were more than the whole, and the parts were very talented. One of their best parts was the Golden God himself, Mr. Robert Plant.

For this blog I want to post some of the best songs of Robert Plant, mainly from his solo career. But first this magnificent song from his work with the Honeydrippers, "Sea of Love":


A song off of his very recently released CD, "Carry Fire", this song is "Dance With You Tonight":


"In The Mood":


"Big Log":



"Little By Little":



"Heaven Knows";



"Tall Cool One":



"Darkness Darkness":



"Shining In The Light" (With Jimmy Page):


"Please Read The Letter" (With Allison Krauss):


"Down By The Seaside" (With Tori Amos):


"Burning Down One Side":


"Ship of Fools":


"Hurting Kind" (I've Got My Eyes On You):


"Calling To You":


"29 Palms":


"If I Were A Carpenter":


"Big Love":


"Shine It All Around":


"Watching You":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites