Sunday, September 23, 2018

(Finished September 23rd, 2018) The Best of Rick Rubin, The 80s

Hello,

I wanted to break out of what I've been blogging about lately. I did a bit of searching my own blog and I wrote a series of blogs about Robert "Mutt" Lange. He's one of the most famous music producers and I thought I should write about another great music producer. I decided to write about Rick Rubin. And after trying to break out of 80's centric blogs, I fell right back into a 80's centric blog. Rick Rubin seemed had a big hand in the early and best 80's Hip Hop. He pretty much worked with all the best of the best in Hip Hop. All of these songs individually may not have been produced by Rick Rubin, but they were on CDs that he helped produced.

RUN-D.M.C. "Raising Hell":

"It's Tricky":


"Perfection":


"Dumb Girl":


Beastie Boys "Licensed To Ill":

"Fight For Your Right To Party":


"No Sleep Till Brooklyn":



"Brass Monkey":


LL Cool J "Radio":

"I Can't Live Without My Radio":



"Less Than Zero" Soundtrack:

The Bangles "A Hazy Shade of Winter":


LL Cool J "Going Back To Cali":



Public Enemy "It Takes A Nation of Millions To Hold Us Back":

"Bring The Noise":



"Don't Believe The Hype":


RUN-D.M.C. "Tougher Than Leather":

"Mary Mary":



The Cult's "Electric":

"Peace Dog":



"Bad Fun":



"Love Removal Machine":




themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites