Saturday, September 15, 2018

(Finished October 5th, 2019) The Glory of Falling In Love, Part 4

Hello,

1) Bette Midler "The Rose":



2) Adam Lambert "If I Had You":



3) The Temptations "My Girl":



4) Styx "The Best of Times":



5) Bill Withers "Lean On Me":



6) "Ain't No Mountain High Enough":



The best love songs of Frank Sinatra:

7) "Fly Me To The Moon":



8) "The Way You Look Tonight":



9) "I've Got You Under My Skin":



10) Not really a love song, but it still captures that feeling "Luck Be A Lady":



I just barely discovered 11) Kina Grannis today in "Crazy Rich Asians", her take on "Can't Help Falling In Love" is the best version of that song I've ever heard:



12) Grannis' cover of Coldplay's "Yellow" is also amazing:



Okay so I might have fallen a bit in love with this great singer. 13) Another Coldplay cover "Fix You":


14) Saint Raymond "I Want You":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites