Sunday, September 9, 2018

(Updated December 11th, 2019) The Glory of Falling In Love, Part 2: Songs 18-38

Hello,

Two different versions of the same amazing songs. 18) Frankie Valli "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You":



19) Lauryn Hill "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You":



20) The Fugees "Killing Me Softly":



21) for King and Country "God Only Knows":



22) The Beach Boys "God Only Knows":



23) John Legend "All Of Me":



24) Savage Garden "Truly Madly Deeply":



25) Jason Mraz "I Won't Give Up":



Yeah I have this song twice on these Glory of Falling In Love blogs, well falling in love is just that glorious. 26) Peter Cetera and Amy Grant "The Next Time I Fall":


27) Toto "I Won't Hold You Back":


28) Peabo Byrson "If Ever You're In My Arms Again":



29) Of Monsters and Men "Little Talks":



This is a bit of a stretch, but still a great love song. 30) Arcade Fire "Crown Of Love":



31) Black Eyed Peas "I Gotta Feeling":



32) American Authors "Best Day of My Life":



33) Norah Jones "Come Away With Me":



34) The Four Seasons "December 1963 (Oh What A Night)":



35) Passenger "Let Her Go":



36) Extreme "More Than Words":



37) Spandau Ballet "True":



38) Beyonce featuring Jay Z "Crazy In Love":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites