Saturday, September 29, 2018

(Updated September 30th, 2018) The Blues: An Education, Part 3

Hello,

This blog is very much a work in progress, but I wanted to share some of these amazing blues songs I've discovered.

Stevie Ray Vaughn

"Lovestruck Baby":
"Couldn't Stand The Weather":
"Willie The Wimp":
"The House Is Rockin'/ Tightrope":
"Crossfire":
"The Sky Is Crying":
"Couldn't Stand The Weather":

Buddy Guy

"First Time I Met The Blues":
"Mary Had A Little Lamb":
"Damn Right I Got The Blues":
"Mustang Sally":
"Where Is The Next One":
"Trouble Don't Last":

Son House

"Death Letter Blues":



"Preachin' The Blues":



"John The Revelator":
"Grinnin' In Your Face"

Solomon Burke

"I Can't Stop Loving You":



"None Of Us Are Free":



"It's Just A Matter of Time":



AC/DC "Ride On":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites